W3C stands for the World Wide Web Consortium (https://w3.org). This international community works to develop standards for the Web. It is led by Tim Berners-Lee and Dr. Jeffrey Jaffe. Working groups focus on different aspects of the Web, e.g., HTML5.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”