Timberland LLC is a US-based global manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear with a focus on footwear. Timberland footwear is popular for hiking, mountaineering, and casual wear. The Company also sells apparel such as clothes, watches, glasses and leather goods. In 2007, Timberland was named the 78th best employer in the US on the CNN Money “One hundred best companies to work for” list. Timberland is a strong proponent of corporate social responsibility.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”