Simplified Chinese is the writing system used in the People’s Republic of China and other locales. Since the mid-20th century, the Chinese government has gradually simplified the Chinese characters, hànzì. They have reduced the number of characters commonly taught and used, and they have altered the way the characters are written.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”