Sarah Granger is a former network security engineer and author of The Digital Mystique: How the Culture of Connectivity Can Empower Your Life – Online and Off. She previously contributed to two books on cybersecurity: Diplomacy, Development and Security in the Information Age and Ethical Hacking.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”