Ron LaPedis is a global enablement specialist with Micro Focus, focusing on identity, access, and security. He is a prolific author, blogger, and speaker with more than 21 years of information security, business continuity, and emergency response experience. Ron is also a Distinguished Fellow of the Ponemon Institute and a member of the Responsible Information Management (RIM) council.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”