Nataly Kelly is a global business and localization leader who loves helping companies grow internationally. She is passionate about inbound marketing and is a fan of B2B SaaS. Nataly is a co-author, with Jost Zetsche, of the book Found in Translation: How Language Shapes Our Lives and Transforms the World. Nataly is a former translator and interpreter, Fulbright scholar in sociolinguistics, and lifelong language learner.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”