Madison Van Doren is a recent graduate of Colorado State University with a Bachelor’s degree in English with a concentration in Language and a minor in Linguistics. She is pursuing an MA in Linguistics at Queen Mary University of London with research interests in historical and sociolinguistics.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”