Laura Brandon is the Executive Director of the Globalization and Localization Association (GALA). She oversees operations, staffing, and programming for the association of over 400 member companies in 50+ countries. Laura currently serves on the advisory board of the Localization Certification Program for the University of Washington. She has a degree in French from the Agnes Scott College and a “License” in Art History from the Université de Provence.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”