Keyaan Williams represents a mosaic of experiences including cybersecurity leadership, military service, higher education, and board governance. Keyaan is a risk management and governance consultant who helps global security leaders transform their programs by running them like a business. He also serves on the international board of directors for the Information System Security Association (ISSA), an organization dedicated to advancing individual growth, managing technology risk, and protecting critical information and infrastructure.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”