European Machinery Directive is Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2006 governs safety in machinery placed on the market and mandates that safety notices must be in the local language. It also places requirements on the localization of some aspects of the user documentation.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”