David Shipley is a recognized Canadian leader in cybersecurity, frequently appearing in local, regional, and national media and speaking at public and private events across North America. He is a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and holds a bachelor of arts in information and communications studies as well as a master of business administration from the University of New Brunswick (UNB).
David helped lead the multi-year effort to transform UNB’s approach to cybersecurity. He led UNB’s threat intelligence, cybersecurity awareness, and incident response practices. His experience in managing awareness programs, risk management, and incident response helped shape the vision for the Beauceron platform.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”