Berry Braster has been in the industry of technical documentation and translations since 2001 and has consulted and implemented various types of content strategies, including Simplified Technical English and the HyperSTE content checker software, with many companies representing many types of industries. He is currently the Technology Director of Technical Documentation at Etteplan, overseeing R&D and various types of technologies, including content management, spare parts catalogs, dynamic viewers, and augmented reality.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”