It’s my view that the web is global and any online strategy requires a language element to...Read More
Author: Richard Brooks
Richard Brooks is the owner and CEO of UK based Language Service Provider K International. He holds an MBA from Cranfield University and is a Director of the Association of Language Companies. Richard has completed and contributed to numerous educational programs in Europe, USA and Asia and co-written several publications on topics of interest. His academic interests lie around entrepreneurism and international leadership development. His dream and that of his company is to create a world without language barriers.
Richard is an experienced professional in the translation industry, much respected for his business insight and acumen, and as such has become a renowned and popular international conference and event speaker – his open, passionate and honest style, combined with his dry and entertaining sense of humor keeps his audiences thoroughly engaged in his chosen topic.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”