The following is an excerpt from The Language of Technical Communication, the seventh book in The...Read More
Author: Joe Gollner
Joe Gollner is the Managing Director of Gnostyx Research, which he founded to help organizations leverage content standards and technologies as the basis of scalable and sustainable content solutions. For over 25 years, Joe has championed content technologies as an indispensable mechanism to help organizations manage and leverage what they know.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”