By Anne Harding, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, special to The Content Wrangler...Read More
Author: Anne Harding
Anne is a marketing professional with 20+ years experience in marketing and communication. She has a diverse skill set developed across a career that has included national non-profits, presidential campaigns, and Fortune 500 companies. She now oversees patient-facing content for two hospitals and more than 60 outpatient specialty clinics.
Anne is a self-described word nerd, political junkie, college football fanatic, avid reader and smartphone addict. She likes making a difference in her community and leveraging her talents to help others. Learn more at www.anne-harding.com
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”