Emma Hamer of eHamer Associates provides a brief and informative article on change and content management in the April issue of the Content Management Professionals newsletter. Hamer identifies the importance of training, workshops, peer mentoring, one-on-one coaching, and other strategies that can help abate change-related problems.
About The Author
Known affectionately as "The Content Wrangler," Scott Abel is an internationally recognized global content strategist who specializes in helping organizations deliver the right content to the right audience, anywhere, anytime, and on any device. He writes regularly for business and content industry publications, is frequently selected as a featured presenter at content industry events, and served on the faculty of the University of California, Berkeley, School of Information. Scott's message is clear: Content is a business asset worth managing efficiently and effectively. His firm, The Content Wrangler, exists to help content-heavy organizations adopt the tools, technologies, and techniques they need to connect content to customers.
November 8, 2006
July 17, 2006
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”